A blending brush for me is one of the most important brushes ever when it comes to makeup application. Everyone knows that “blending is key”. The most beautiful makeup looks are achieved by perfect combination of different shades together.
It is disappointing that most makeup lines available in our local malls don’t carry blending brushes for sale, considering it’s one of the most important tools!
I use blending brushes for a couple of things:
- blend eyeshadows on my crease area
- contour my nose bridge
- contour the hollows of my cheeks
- contour my jawline & temples
- used as a highlighting brush
A blending brush has a lot of functions that aid in achieving any makeup look.
The first ever blending brush I owned is from the famous makeup line, Sigma Beauty, (thanks to Sigma for the generous stash) and I’ve been in love ever since!!! I have about 5-6 blending brushes from them, and I just can’t get enough!
If you are looking for a more affordable alternation, Makeup by Toni’s blending brush is for you! Usually found in the Makeup By Toni HOPE Series Brush set (full size), the blending brush is without a doubt one of my top favorites as well! It is very much comparable to Sigma in terms of quality! MBT always gets a 5/5 score from me considering how beautifully crafted their brushes are. Truly made from passion.
I have yet to do the video covering all the specific functions of my favorite blending brush from Makeup by Toni. Rest assured, the video will come very soon!
I guarantee you won’t have any problems in terms of hair fall-outs, scratchiness, flimsiness, and the likes. The bristles are made of high quality synthetic hair free from horrendous odors (w/c can normally be sniffed from low-quality brushes) The MBT Blending Brush is all in all perfect.
What’s even perfect than a full-size blending brush?
A TRAVEL SIZE VERSION!
A blending brush is an essential part of ANY travel-size makeup brush set. I simply cannot live without it. I carry mine in my makeup bag all the time, especially during times when I need a quick and instant smoky eye look for partying; my blending brush is always to the rescue!
Look at the beautiful holographic brand name printed on the brush! Speaking of the brand name, Toni is a good friend of mine, a fellow makeup artist and a Youtuber from Singapore. I have personally met Toni a few months back and this woman is without a doubt one of the most passionate persons I’ve ever met. She has a Youtube Channel which you should totally check out! MBT also has a Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyToni
Should you be interested in buying a set of the MBT Hope Series Brush Set, it is available for only SGD 85 or PHP 2,700. Email firstname.lastname@example.org (limited stocks available)
Now for the best part, Makeup by Toni will be giving away 4 pairs of travel size blending brushes to 4 lucky winners! Each winner will receive 2 travel size blending brushes each!
Follow the simple steps:
- Comment on this blog post and mention 3 FEATURES of the MBT Blending Brush that you particularly like. Refer to the blog post for the features.
- Like https://www.facebook.com/MakeupbyToni and post on her wall saying “Say sent me here! I would love to win the travel size blending brush! Thank you Toni!”
- Answer this form for information needed
- Contest will run from March 10 - 12:01AM until March 11 - 9:30PM
- Open to Philippine-residents only
- Comment only ONCE, duplicates will be disregarded, comments are BY APPROVAL, so kindly wait for it to show up
- Non-compliance to any of the steps will forfeit your entry
Good luck, everyone!
Check back at March 11, 2013 (Monday) at exactly 10:00PM for the announcement of winners.