photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Get Ready with Me! (ItsjudyTime Palette)

gey

Hey everyone!

I recently did a Get Ready with Me video and this is a collaboration with the beautiful Charmaine Manansala, a fellow Youtuber! She did a super cute Get Un-ready with Me video wherein she does the exact opposite of what I did in mine! Cute, right?!

Watch Charmaine’s video here: http://youtu.be/diQUgYcf1xM

Watch my video here:

get ready.Still001

Totally loving this foundation from Essence Cosmetics!

get ready.Still002get ready.Still003

Used my trusty Makeup by Toni Brushes in the video! I love how the long handles of these brushes give me greater control!

get ready.Still004

I can’t live without the liner. KPalette’s Real Lasting Liner is perfection!

get ready.Still005

A gift from my friend Jerome of www.youtube.com/ohitsrome! Loooove this palette from UD!

get ready.Still006

Tried out this new balm from Revlon! Registers quite orangey red on cam, but in real life it’s more red!

get ready.Still007

Blow dry, and style!

get ready.Still008

Ta-daaah!

Watch the video to see me in action! Enjoy!

Make sure you check out Charmaine’s video as well! She is a sweetheart!

1 comment: