photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Midnight Online Shopping…

Hi everyone!

Happy Easter! :) I had a meaningful and long day today with my friend Lar and her family! Got home pretty late and guess what I just finished doing?

ONLINE SHOPPING!!!

www.makeuphub.com.ph 

sale

 

You probably think, “Ay hindi na yan nagsh-shopping kasi lagi naman pinapadalhan yan.” (Oh, she doesn’t shop anymore because sponsors always send her stuff already.)

You got that wrong, chica! I enjoy shopping the traditional way. And this is also to remind you that I am not mukhang-sponsor lang. Hehe! Kidding aside, let me show you what I ordered from the site.

Makeup Hub’s site is user-friendly! You can easily navigate around and shop with ease.

The “SALE” tab attracted me, sa mura muna tayo!

I got the MUA POWER BROW in the shade Mid Brown for only PHP350.00 which is the SALE price! Yay! Another brow product I’ve been meaning to try :)

This product is also included in the CEBU WORKSHOP MAKEUP LOOT BAG on May 3!

Have you signed up, yet?

Click this to know more about it, Cebuanas - http://saytiocoartillero.blogspot.com/2014/04/cebu-workshop-may-3-2014-inside-beauty.html

power

Next I got the LOOK BEAUTY POUT BUTTER in Prettifying Pink for only PHP150.00 (sale price from 250.00)

pout

I believe I am becoming a lip balm junkie, which is why I want to give this one a try! lookbeautypoutbeautypinkweb

On to the next…something I’ve been DYING to try. The LOOK BEAUTY FLIRTY FLICK! It was for PHP350.00. And y’all know how much I love me a cat eye look! <3

flirty flirty-flick-squared1

Annnnd last but definitely NOT the least, I got myself the BATISTE XXL VOLUME DRY SHAMPOO! Oh yes, baby. I ordered the 200ml for PHP550.00. This’ll definitely give life to my hair that needs extra oomph and volume most of the time! Exciteddd!

Pssst, Bea [Barretto], I got one for myself too! Which one did you get? Open-mouthed smile

batiste

Be sure to check out the other variants of Batiste, they have lots! I got this from the OOMPH IT tab, they also have ones that nourish, revitalize [the hair] and even ones that add hints of color!

I easily checked out the site and was led to a secured payment tab.

I paid through PAYPAL, yes they accept Paypal.

order 1

I clicked the shipping fee for Metro Manila which is PHP60.00 to be added to my entire fee.

I also entered the code “EASTER2014” and got PHP350.00 SLASHED OFF MY ENTIRE PURCHASE!

order

My total bill is PHP1,110.00 Smile Now all I have to do is wait for my babies to arrive at my doorstep.

Oh, you’ll also receive an email confirmation of your orders! Perfect!

Stay tuned for tutorials and hauls!!! Good night everyone. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow no hassle! :) Masarap talaga mag online shop! Hala 350 yung MUA Pro Brow naka sale pa kaya yun?? :( Ang muraaaaa nya. :|

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!!! I suggest that you pair those make ups with fashionable clothes from Shop This Easy.

    ReplyDelete