photo F1_zpsnnecmgug.jpg photo F6_zpseunrsnjn.jpg photo F2_zps2pz6xbwz.jpg photo F4_zpsiawf8tko.jpg photo F5_zps41nt3o6b.jpg

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

THE BEST BRUSH CLEANER!!!

clean1

I am extremely excited to share this BEST BRUSH CLEANER first impression review with everyone! All thanks goes to my good friend Bea Barretto—she was the one who introduced this product to me! Thanks Bey! :)

Clean Brush Shampoo P1,100.00 from https://beautymnl.com/products/1471-cherry-blossom-brush-shampoo

WHY I LOVE IT?

  1. It INSTANTLY removed all the pigments from my brushes—even the densest ones! (Sigma F80, most especially!)
  2. It smells absolutely wonderful! I love the Cherry Blossom scent!
  3. It’s VERY convenient to use, just swirl it ‘round and ‘round and voila!
  4. Perfect for deep cleaning makeup brushes!
  5. Only a little product needed to clean a couple of brushes
  6. I believe it will last a long time considering its form *but do take into consideration the frequency of use

WHAT I DON’T LIKE ABOUT IT?

Absolutely nothing… this is by far, the BEST brush cleaner I’ve ever used.

clean

In this video you will see this product in action.

WATCH IT HERE -

Don’t forget to leave your comments to get the chance to become the November Commenter of the Month!

11 comments:

  1. thank you for sharing ate say.^^ ngaun wala pa po akong brushes pero pag nakaron napo ako alam kuna agad ang bibilin kong panlinis mabilis lang its amazing..hehe thank you ate say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is cool. it will really last for a long time and perfect for those who have brushes that is needed to be clean. Hopefully magkaroon na ko ng set of brushes so I can purchase this. Thank you Miss Say. I love all your reviews so helpful and clear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi say how often should brushes be cleaned? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Ang ginagamit ko kasi bar soap and shampoo lang. Meron pala talaga na Clean Brush Shampoo. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it recommended to clean brushes only once a month? Or should it be more frequent?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched the video kanina and im so impressed sa brush cleaner :) its a bit pricey pero worth it naman. Thanks for sharing this po :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is exactly what i need for my brushes shampoo conditioner and konti a little bit of dishwashing liquid ang gamit ko. Medyo pricey lang to but i really hope its worth of a try.. ty say :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! <3 worth the price ms. Say! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's kinda pricey though. :/ Pero let's see if I have the budget for that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. ako 2 palng brushes ko, kya hinde ko muna need yan..msrap mamili pag mdami pera, ahah..thank u for sharing ms say..

    ReplyDelete